Friday, September 12, 2008

Tyler & LaRelle








I LOVE THIS FAMILY! Seriously, I do. I want them to adopt me. I took wedding photos for one of Tylers sisters earlier in the season. Their family is so warm & welcoming. The ceremony took place at the grooms grandparents ranch. I am trying to convince them to make their ranch the areas newest wedding venue. The location is beautiful & the family has the whole "wedding" thing down. The whole family (cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters) is involved in every part of the day & they are so loving & helpful with eachother. So, here are a few photos from the day...including the delish turkeys being cooked! :) Wow...these posted all crazy & out of order.....

2 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Love wedding photos! What a pretty bride.
Sheila we'll adopt you! Can you come take pictures of us ;o)
Hugs
Canela

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Aw! Thanks! I'll consider myself adopted! :)