Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Miss M


















asked if I could take her photos tonight!! She put on her "fancy" dress & asked me to put her hair in a pony & put a bit of make up on her. I let her do her own posing. Of course, it ended up with her doing her favorite thing. Reading. She thought that the "Frosty" book went well with her dress...so, she started reading it. :) I am so proud of her. She is in the highest reading group in her class. She is in Unit 30 in the Read Well program.
Then, I turned the camera on my little Imp. He was relaxing on the floor w/ his B. I took a snap of him & he starts giggling & saying, "mama, I'll let you take my picture if you give me an m&m". I said, "ok...just one". So, he gave me a cute little grin. I could photograph those eyes all day!

7 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

What cuties Sheila!!!!
Canela

Summer said...

Oh! I love seeing pictures of the bunchkins. Also, I haven't seen those glasses before. Tell Mo I love them.

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Thank you both! I will tell her!

Malik Imran Awan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheila Nielsen Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dena said...

Tell Mo she looks so sophisticated in her new glasses! Or if they aren't new to her they are new to me LOL
And woo hooo for tearing up readwell! it is funny how fast they fly thru it huh! That is what happens when you have smart girls ;)
ohhh and did I see you shooting at the arts center last week? I saw someone taking pics of a girl out in front last Sunday or the Sunday before and it looked alot like you :)

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Nope! It wasn't me! Maybe Shae Steffenson. I've been busy school photos & senior photos (not at the Arts Center). Swamped, so no time to blog!
I bet miss Z is zipping along in Readwell!