Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sick Day







Well, we've been sick & cooped up for a few days. We were all feeling a touch of cabin fever this evening...so we played in the backyard. K was so excited to be out getting dirty. M & J were being "creative" & making the best of J's Jeep with the dead battery. Check the photo of K. M likes it when we use our "chumba" voice with K. We usually say things like, "me Chumba & me like fooood". In our best caveman voice. The drunken walking photo totally calls for that voice. :) He has been walking for about a month now & has it down pretty well. He loves to just walk all over...he doesn't need toys. Just space to walk. :) That outfit is getting a smidge small. It's a little Zutano outfit that I found at Cellar Doors. I had to run down today to drop off some prints at a new shop downtown, (Renee @ Occasionally Yours asked if I could hang some work in there - I am so excited!), She is on Jackson & she is fabulous! Look her up if you need any party planning needs!)so I stopped in Cellar Doors & saw that she was having a sale. I needed an excuse to buy some See Kai Run shoes, (I am a See Kai Run & Pediped junkie) & a new Zutano outfit for K. I also picked up a couple of Christmas gifts for the big kids. Look at Blu & his "lovey". He drags that nasty thing everywhere. Silly puppy! The kids love to play with him & the shot of he & M was a quick snap that I caught when I turned from taking photos of K.

1 comment:

Summer said...

The pic of Kale cracks me up! That was right around what I was thinking before you gave the rundown on what was going on. Also, I'm not sure where Blu's toy stops, and he starts (well, color-wise, anyway).