Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Christmas Cards, Holiday Mini Sessions....









I have 3 openings left on October 25th for Holiday mini sessions at Lehne Farms. I have 9am, 11:30 & 2pm. Email me if you would like to book a spot. I am contemplating doing another day of mini sessions. There have been several families that are interested, but can't make it on the 25th. I'll keep you posted.
So, with the holiday sessions in mind...I have been playing using my friend, Kathy's family photos.... Here are a few cards that I have put together....a couple are still a work in progress. :) I love vintage & retro...so, I did a bit of both. They look pixelated because they have been resized for web.

1 comment:

mamaparlette said...

I am SO jealous. I wish we could come out there and book a session. Those cards are beautiful. How cool that you photograph at the same place you get your grub! Only in Oregon! :)