Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beautiful Girl

My newest niece! After much worry, patience & prayers...she is finally here & healthy! Thank you all that remembered my sis & her family in your prayers. I felt so blessed to be a part of her birth. My brother in law even let me cut her cord. I hesitated because I wanted a photo of him cutting it...but felt honored that he let me do it. I loved watching him with my sister during labor.... She is my baby sis & always will be, so I often forget that she doesn't need me to take care of her. I did like seeing that her husband has assumed that role. As he should. They are so great together & have created not just one, but two beautiful lives together. I love the photo of my BIL in the bed...Jill was sitting on the ball, so he was being silly & sitting in the bed. :)

4 comments:

Addie said...

Oh, how sweet! I love the slideshow! Jill's is such a trooper and kudos to Danny for being a great hubby!

Kellie Trenkle said...

love it! congrats to jill and danny!

Summer said...

Terrific pictures. Congrats to Jill and Danny!

Dena said...

Oh man you made me cry! what a precious little miracle she is! So very beautiful!
you captured that amazing day so well She!