Monday, September 1, 2008

Pick Your Princess



#17


#16


#15


#14


#13


#12


#11


#10


#9


#8


#7


#6


#5


#4


#3


#2

#1

#18
SO SORRY! I want to set this up a little bit differently. I will add in the previous votes! I made the last poll "private", but didn't feel totally secure in it, so I removed it & have found a much better way! So, you can view the Princesses below & vote to the right of the page. I will be adding the original votes back in. Thanks! Don't forget The winning Princess will receive a gift certificate for a session, (to be used at a later date), & a free 8x10 standout print of the winning image.

5 comments:

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

I couldn't find #18... I'm a dork. Forget the previous comment.

mamaparlette said...

ARGH! Now that I can see them all in full I honestly don't know what to say. They are all soooo adorable/beautiful. How could you honestly pick just one?!

Kellie Trenkle said...

cute cute cute! amy texted me to check your contest post to vote and so i'm scrolling down, scrolling down, and deciding on which princess i'll put a check next to (decided about half way down, hint-hint) and then scrolling down, scrolling down, HEY! that's my princess and HEY there's another one of mine! i didn't know you were doing that, silly girl. i'll have to vote for all 3! is that against the rules!!! i bet you had so much fun doing these.

mamaparlette said...

Being as I don't know but 1 of them, I feel completely at ease saying that I'm making up a shirt that says "VOTE for 12". (And nope, that's not the one I know!)