Thursday, July 31, 2008

Standouts



I love standouts! If you haven't seen the standouts, ask me about them at your next sesseion & I'll show you in person! Standouts, (3/4" foamboard that 'standout' from the wall) are my personal favorite way to display photos. I put together these 11x14collages for the K family & mom chose to have them mounted on standout (she saw one that I put together for K). We emailed back & forth to choose the photos from their session & the quote that fit each girl the best. I used the colors that mom is using in each of their rooms.

2 comments:

mamaparlette said...

I love those Sheila. They're gorgeous. And what beautiful models too!!! :)

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Thank you! They are beautiful models...I have been blessed to be able to photograph them since they were babies.