Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Graffiti Weekend














We were literally at the Show n' Shine for about 30 min. I am not a fan of the heat. Nor are our children. Here are a few of my favorites. I couldn't decide how I wanted the truck photo...so, I am showing both plays. Check out the bug that M found. M thought that the bug was attracted to this car because they were the same color. :) J kept asking when we were going to "go in & get cotton candy". He thought that we were in the parking lot at the fair.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Did I mention I miss Roseburg?

heather said...

I always love your pictures of cars!

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Summer, you cannot be missing Roseburg for Grafitti! Honestly, I despise Grafitti Weekend...the heat, the crowds, the drunken crowds...but I LOVE to see the old cars! I'm jealous cuz you live in the "Family Capital" of the US. I would love all of the options that you have...so, you need to move back & open up a few businesses. i.e. The Kangaroo Zoo, The Barnyard (or whatever it's called), cuz I can't move there...I would miss the ocean!

Heather, Thank you!