Friday, July 11, 2008

Lizard hunting attire


J dashed outside to try to catch a lizard. I am constantly yelling at the kids to put shoes on because I get tired of digging splinters out of their feet. So, J didn't want to waste time going downstairs to find his own shoes & grabbed the closest pair at the back door...his sisters beloved pink cowgirl boots. He was annoyed that I made him stop for a quick photo. He thinks that he's going to catch a lizard or snake & keep it in that box. He usually collects beetles & roly polys & keeps them in there until they die. Last week, he crammed them in a shell. I was stretched out on the couch feeding K & felt something on my leg. I looked down & almost jumped off of the couch. There was a beetle on my leg & several more crawling on the couch. At least it wasn't a snake.

2 comments:

mamaparlette said...

You know, I have lizards INSIDE my house that he's welcome to come and catch. Nothing but carpet and tile floors...so the boots could be optional!!

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Oh! You have the coolest house ever! Jase says that he wants to go to your house!