Thursday, July 10, 2008

Are we ready for potty training?





Ok, maybe that's wishful thinking. This is what happens when K is left unattended for 5min. I came back into the room to find him playing in the TP. Seriously, I was right around the corner, loading the dishwasher & realized that he was quiet. How on earth did he get it open & that quickly? He giggled & squeeled when he saw me. Then he threw the TP at me. Then came crawling toward me, collecting more TP on the way. The older two were appalled that I would photograph him doing such a thing. Gosh, he looks like E's dad so much in these photos. I'm thinking that it's the innocent blue eyes coupled with the ornery expression. As ornery as he is...he makes me want another, (that's the temporary insanity talking, cuz we're NOT having any more).

2 comments:

Karen S. said...

I would try potty training rewards. www.pottytrainingrewards.com
Good Luck!

Summer said...

That cracks me up!