Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Princess Session & Contest





I would like to announce a fun session & contest for the month of August. I thought that it would be fun to have a "dress-up" session for little girls! I have several fun pettiskirts, (pinks, blue, black, rainbow, brown), or you are welcome to bring your own dress-up clothes. We can head to the Art's Center, a local park, or any (local) location of your choice. I will also bring necklaces, a free standing mirror, chaise lounge, etc. A fun aspect of this session is that I will be posting my favorite photo from each session (on my blog) & for viewers to vote on. The winning Princess will receive a gift certificate for a session, (to be used at a later date), & a free 8x10 standout print of the winning image. I have posted some images from past "dress-up" sessions. Just call the studio, or send me an email to get your session scheduled! *Session fee is due at the time of the session.*
Don't forget, if you have a Tom Boy, (like me), we can go a more "grunge" route & put some temporary tattoos on...they would look great with some converse, black pettiskirt & a tank top!

No comments: