Friday, August 1, 2008

Wow! I won an award!

I recieved a blog award from Heather. Thank you, Heather! I'm quite flattered! I always enjoy Heathers posts, the are usually witting & informative!
The award comes with instructions. The winner may put the logo on her blog. Put a link to the person you got the award from. Nominate 5 blogsPut links to the blogs. Leave a message for your nominees.

So...this is tough...I read all of the blogs in my sidebar...so, in random order.....


1. Old Red Barn
2. SeamsSewNeat
3. Summer
4. Michelle
5. CinnamonSticks

2 comments:

mamaparlette said...

Ahh. Thank you Sheila! And what could I do but to reciprocate?! I absolutely love seeing your photos, but even more...hearing of your tales of child rearing. Your kids sound so cool! So I re-nominated you for the award, not out of reciprocation but out of sheer awe. :)

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Thank you Sheila! I am so honored :o) I will post about this tomorrow morning, and choose my nominees tomorrow as well.
I know I have said before but I truly see the joys of childhood in your photography! God has blessed you with a beautiful talent!
Hugs Canela