Tuesday, August 19, 2008

K is 1













It's hard to believe that 1 year ago this little man came into our lives. I spent 9 months trying to get used to the idea that we would have another baby. Now, I can't believe that we thought that our family was complete before him. We were so wrong. God truly knew that we needed this little boy in our lives. All three of my babies are amazing little creatures & I love watching them grow & learn. They teach me new things every day. They make my heart swell. I have attached some photos from his little birthday party. We bought him a pedal car while I was pregnant with him. All three of the kiddos love it. They had fun helping dad put it together too. J seems to have a touch of road rage. I love the little tongue thing that K does. Isn't it cute! :)Some of these photos crack me up! He's a poser! M has "didn't get her hair brushed after her bath hair". Check out the cake that my friend, Stephanie, made for K. It is so cute! She did a fabulous job! K loved it! I didn't getting any "good" shots of him playing in the cake...I took video of that & when I got out my camera...he started posing! I've ruined him already! :) K has started saying "mama" & I SWEAR he says, "i love you". He probably doesn't, but it sounds like it. He loves to give "big mouth bird" kisses.

8 comments:

Addie said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, that was a quick year! Great pictures! I love the red of the car with the tan carpet and couch!

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

It was a speedy year! Thank you! Our living room colors are actually tan w/ red accents...so the car fit perfectly. :)

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh,he is ADORABLE!!!

mamaparlette said...

He really is a beautiful baby. I can't believe it's been a year either. I'm in the same boat. Ahna's 1 on Friday?! What did we ever do without her?!
Congratulations to you guys for getting through the first year...again! Let's hope this next year is nice and sloooooow!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

I know everyone says it but it does go by so fast!!
He looks like he had a great birthday :o)
Canela

Lisa Ellsworth-Johnson said...

he is such a cute little monkey!!!

Kellie Trenkle said...

yay! love the photos of your chunky monkey. watch out, mama, soon your baby will be going to kindergarten. sigghhhhh. it all happens so fast.

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

I know! J is in preK this year & M is in FIRST grade! How did that happen? It's amazing...it seems like just yesterday we were crying because we were told that we might not ever have children. We are SO blessed with three! Thank you Jesus!