Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Christmas Photos!

I know! You're thinking, "already?!". Yep! Already! The holiday season is always crazy, so I have come up with a fabulous plan! I am going to incorporate one of my favorite places with my favorite season! The Norm Lehne Garden & Orchards! The farm is beautiful year round, but it is spectacular in the fall! I can't seem to find some family images on my hard drive...they must be buried in the archives...but, if you haven't seen the Lehne farms, mark your calendars for October 25. I am going to have a day of mini sessions at the farm. A 30 min session for $30. There are still several spots available, so email me if you would like to book a spot! We'll be out in the orchard. Beautiful fall colors, apple cider & hot cocoa. I will treat this 30min session as a regular session. You will get a web gallery with all of your images in color, black & white, & some in vintage. We'll get some family photos, some of just the kids, some individuals & any combination that you would like. I will be at the orchards from 8am-4pm. I am so excited about this! We're going to have so much FUN!

No comments: