Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New addition



to my packaging! I saw these charms created by the talented Canela, of Cinnamon Sticks Boutique (see my sidebar for link...blogger is not letting me link) & instantly fell in love. They are EXACTLY what I have been wishing for! I want my photography to capture the essence of childhood. Childhood is to be whimsical & carefree. "wishes" are a part of childhood. Each one of these charms has a unique dandelion wish created on it. The word "wish" is at the top of each charm. I will be including a wish charm with each photo order. I included two in this order because they have two little girls. These wishes are wrapped around my cd box. When you place an order for a cd/dvd, you are not only receiving a disk, you are receiving your disk with an image from your session placed in a leather case which is placed in this cute little box. Perfect for protecting your keepsake.
Canela, you have blessed me with your talent! Thank you!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I have been searching high and low for brown boxes like the one pictured above. Do you know of anyone who sells those for prints, not CDs?

Any info would be appreciated!