Friday, August 22, 2008

Family Time!
















A few weeks ago...
we were able to escape to one of our favorite vacation spots. The Seventh Mountain Resort in Bend. It was a weekend filled with horses, sunshine, water, beautiful wildflowers & FOOD! I really could have used some fill flash in the photos, but I refuse to add the weight of the external flash when I'm taking personal photos...& my carpal tunnel was on a big time flare up during that trip.
The pools are perfect...a kiddie pool w/ the fountain & then two "deep" pools. Mo has graduated to the "deep" pool, so E spent a lot of time with her over there, but the boys & I hung out at the little pool. As you can see, K spent most of his time trying to explore. I love the photo of him peek out the screen. The big kids & I were watching the chipmunk & K wanted to come out too.
The photo of the kids & the "riding instructor". She's kneeling beside them...I was walking behind them taking photos & that horse was ticked that he wasn't getting more attentin & he dumped his water bucket all over me. It was sort of funny that he threw a hissy fit, (E thought so anyway). The lighting down at the stables was awful. I should have been on the other side, but couldn't go over there because I was waiting with K. Oh well. We had fun hanging out together. He was able to crawl all over the lawn while I snapped some photos of the big kids.
We can't wait to go back when there is snow on the ground!

No comments: