Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A preview for the Redis'








This couple was SO MUCH FUN! I was a little irked tho...I bugged them all day about going in the river w/ their bridal attire...it was a no go...UNTIL I LEFT! I was bummed when I found out that I missed the entire bridal party jumping in! Jenny was such an awesome bride! Laid back, silly & fun. Jason was a perfect "Captain Morgan". I couldn't resist the sun flare in the photo of Jenny by herself. It seemed 'so her'. "Sunshine & Sass". I have some hysterical photos of the groomsmen, but I don't want to post without their permission. Let me tell ya...they can bust a move! Thank you guys for such a fun day!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

that picture is so Captain Morgan! I love it!

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Yep! He was all over Sportin the Captain Morgan!

Dena said...

Hey Miss She.
I nominated you for an I LOVE YOUR BlOG award on my blog ;)
ready for school to start yet?