Thursday, June 26, 2008

Perspective




E second shoots for me during weddings. I saw these lanterns at the reception, but never got a chance to get over them to take a photo. In my minds eye, I saw them at a different angle. E shot them straight on. I enjoy seeing his perspective because it's interesting to me that two people can see things so differently. Neither good, nor bad. Just different. So, one photo is his SOOC shot, (straight out of camera) & the other is my PS play.... I have to say, I loved how this family decorated their farm...not just for the wedding, but their day to day decor was beautiful too! Anyhow...just a little play as I am finishing up the photos from this wedding.... Notice that one latern isn't lit...the glass was missing from that lantern & the wind must have blown out that light. ;)

3 comments:

Summer said...

Love the pictures... Miss you.

Addie said...

That looks great!

Dena said...

I adore what you did with that picture! GORGEOUS She!!!