Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Than Weeds



E has been busy with finishing our patio & fence...so, the lawn mowing has been put off, (I am so thankful for this man who takes care of us!). (I would attempt to mow it, but that results in E laughing at me being dragged behind the mower - the last time this was done was when I was pregnant with K...so I'm sure he had a reason to laugh). So, our yard has been over taken by dandelions & daisys. The kids were playing outside & I was working on inside chores & hanging with K...M came to the door & said that she picked me some flowers. We put them in a shot glass, (the kids call them 'the little vases'). I always tear up when they pick flowers for me. So sweet to think of me in the midst of playing. I felt that these flowers needed a session of their own.

No comments: