Thursday, June 19, 2008

Experiencing a miracle

Yesterday, I had the most amazing experience. I was able to document the labor & delivery of my friends, Bryan & Kellie's new little girl. I have gone through most of the photos, but will finish up tonight after E gets home. I don't want to post any until Bryan & Kellie see them. Kellie did so awesome during the labor & delivery. She had a drug free, very quick, Pitocin induced labor & delivery. She is my hereo! I have been there, so I know that it's not easy, (labor that is). It's the hardest thing that I have ever experienced & Kellie made it look so easy. She would focus when a contraction was coming & then she was back to smiling & chatting. I love seeing her in the photos because you can see her concentration in one & she is back to her beautiful, smiley self in the next. There are not words to describe the emotion that you feel when you see a new creature making her entrance into the world. I am so grateful that they allowed me to be a part of their daughters birth. Congrats Trenkles! Karsyn Ellise is precious!

1 comment:

Kellie Trenkle said...

i am so moved... watching the slide show of karysn's birth story. such a gift you have, sheila, and such a gift you've given us in capturing those moments for us. thank you, Jesus, for our baby girl and for friends like sheila who glorify You with the giftings they've received from above! love love love. -kellie