Thursday, June 5, 2008

9mo








K was cruising around today & I felt an overwhelming urge to make time stand still. I don't know if it's just a mom of three thing, but I can't help but reflect on how quickly time passed for the first two. M started walking at 10mo & J started walking at 15 months. K is starting to pull himself up & I am realizing that the baby stage is passing too quickly. So, I just let K "do his thing", (teething & playing) & followed him around with the camera. We had an "outfit change" due to a leak.... The little "house" is a "hand-me-down" from J...and K LOVES it! I love the way his little, chubby fingers look when he holds his toys. E came home & K was waiting at the top of the stairs. E scooped him up. K tugs at E's face & E rubs his whiskers on K. I just threw a couple of storyboards together. The board of K & E...I will have that printed as a 20x15 on matboard. I will have the other printed a bit smaller...14x11.

2 comments:

Addie said...

He is such a cutie!

Dena said...

It is unbelievable to think that your wee lil man is now CRUISING around! Where on earth has time gone? Still the cutest lil niblet on the block though. That is for darn sure!