Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank you Amy!




For the pics! My friend, Amy, emailed me these photos of the kids. I can't believe how much they have changed! J's hair was so long! The photo of J crawling on the bark chips. That was pre-walking. It hurt his knees to crawl on the chips, so he improvised. The photo of M was at the Enchanted Forest on her 3rd bday. That was her first "solo" ride. She had a blast bumping the boys. I remember her making her cousin, (he is 3mo younger) cry because she kept backing him into a corner & ramming him w/ her boat. Look at her cheeks! She has lost her "baby cheeks", but K's are exactly like hers were. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. Cherish the moments!

2 comments:

Dena said...

How cute are those pics?!?! The boats look like the ones at Enchanted Forest perhaps?

Congrats to Mo on now being a big first grader. Zoe says "YOU WILL LOVE IT MO!"

I can't believe how grown up Mo looks in her picture with her missing now grown in teeth. She lost the top 2 correct? And look how nice and straight they are too!

Ohh and before I forget, I found this cool flickr/blog group called 100 strangers, I thought you would appreciate it.

http://www.100strangers.com/Default.aspx
Check it out and tell me what you think.

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

It is a boat from Enchanted Forest. :) You're good!
Mo is terrified at the thought of being in school ALL DAY!
She has actually lost the bottom two. She has two more loose bottom teeth & it is one of the top teeth that is barely hanging on...it's STILL there! It's graying & looks like it's dying, so if it's not out by Monday, her dentist is going to help her out. :) I'm off to check out the 100strangers...thanks!