Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I love this couple!




Jason is so friendly that he made friends with the most commited bee ever. This bee followed him, (FOREVER) until he smacked it right at his fiance. The bee then became stuck in her hair. She bent over to try & shake it out & Jason started yelling, "get me some water!". Jenny says, "uh, your not dumping water on my head". I rip a flap off of my flash diffuser & Jason & I picked through her hair until he got it out. We dove for the nearest cover. Which happened to be the Oakland Tavern. I was laughing uncontrollably. It wasn't funny that Jenny almost got stung, it was funny that Jason was dancing around trying to get the bee off of him & he smacked it & it landed right in her hair. Then got stuck in there. She was so calm! I am looking forward to their wedding! They are so much fun! I just hope that the bees stay far away!

No comments: