Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Regalo Della Donna

















I am pleased announce a new addition to Sheila Nielsen Photography. It is still photography by Sheila Nielsen, but it is exclusive to women. Regalo Della Donna is something that has been on my heart for some time & I am excited to bring it to you! I am preparing to launch a new website & this will be a part of that new site. It will be linked to the site, but will be separate from my regular portraiture. I want to let you know my vision for Regalo Della Donna. Portraiture sessions that are all about YOU. The beautiful woman that God created you to be. I want you to see your beauty as God sees you. You will look at your photographs & you will see that you are beautifully and wonderfully made. When you contact the studio, we will discuss wardrobe, makeup & the vision for the final product. We can have the sesison in your home, the location of your choice, or in the relaxed atmosphere of my studio. I want to be clear that these are classy, beautiful photos, not umm...freaky schtuff. If you prefer to have a fun and crazy evening, (no boys allowed), with the girls...I have packages designed for just that. You and your friends can let your hair down, crank the tunes & be crazy while we get shots of you primping, and then each take turns having your own modeling session.




Please contact me at nielsene@msn.com or via my current website http://www.sheilanielsenphoto.com/ to discuss the session and pricing.

1 comment:

Kellie Trenkle said...

the vision! yay, i'm so excited for you!