Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mmmm!




I still look at K & am amazed that he is a part of our family. When I was pregnant...I was amazed every day that I was carrying another child in me. I was amazed when I went in for my 3rd C-section, (I think that the spinal didn't hurt because I thought that I was dreaming). While we were in the hospital, E & I kept looking at eachother & saying, "seriously? We just had another baby?". You would think that those 9 months of pregnancy would have clued us in....but we were still in awe. You see...we were DONE. Now, I am just happy every time that I see his bright blue eyes. Even every time that I change a poopy diaper. The Lord truly knows what we can handle & what we need in our lives. We were meant to have 3 children. I love everything about having 3 kids. That is amazing in itself because I was so scared to have a third. M & J even love to kiss baby K with his slobbery, teething mouth. It's so sweet. Every family needs a third child. :) Each one of my babies melts my heart in their own special way. Tonight, I was amazed that I was back to making baby food. It was just mushed up bananas, but I was making baby food again. I like to make baby food. My favorite is Mango...cuz I like to sneak some too. Mmm. Kale LOVES his solids. Well, he loves his liquids too. :)The child just loves to eat. He is our first to actually love food. I wish that these photos showed how much he was annoyed at me for putting down the bowl & picking up the camera. He had an annoyed little expression until the darn flash went off & then it was just a, "what the heck was that?" look. Well, next week...we'll be trying avacado. delish.

1 comment:

KI said...

HI! It's Krystal Irwin, we spoke about my necklaces. I just found your blog through Kellie's. I have one too: http://irwinadventures.blogspot.comI'm a total blog-lover! Love your pics and stories, what little beauties you have!
I was also noticing that you like Robin Jones Gunn-she's one of my favs too! I'm in her 8 book Glenbrooke series right now, have you read that one? I bet you'd like Neta Jackson too, she wrote the Yada Yada Prayer Group series--good lighthearted reads. I need lots of these in my prego days. I have both of the full series I mentioned above if you want to borrow any! Aloha and Shalom, Krystal