Sunday, February 10, 2008

Miracle at the Nielsens


The kids & I played in the studio for a bit this evening....
M & J are bestest friends & wanted some photos together. Marlo the cat soon joined...which she came to quickly regret. M & J asked if their baby brother could be in the photos & I was ecstatic. The older two soon found my maternity wraps & started playing superhero. I caught them in more subdued moments. :) They have been sick, so they were tiring out pretty easily.
I also added a few shots of my chumbawumba. He has started sitting up, (I did wad a blanket up behind him because he does get a bit excited & still falls over. Dad was nearby to catch him when he did go over. This makes K very, very happy. His daddy is already his very own Superhero.
































1 comment:

Addie said...

These are great! They are all so cute! Thanks for sharing!