Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's a big'un


Thanks to Paul for sending the photos to E so that I didn't have to kipe it off of your blog. No, I am not encouraging copyright infringement. That's BAD! I kindly asked for permission. :) Paul had already (kindly) sent the photos to E. This is my hubby & the big fishy that he caught today. His office doesn't have "staff meetings", they have fishing trips. Ok...maybe they have a few staff meetings. When they're not playing darts. Note the expression on my handsome hubby's face. That is his, "I am so proud that I caught a big 'ol fishy, but I don't want to look too proud in front of my boss & co-workers". Paul forgot to send the photo of the boss peeing out of the boat. Cuz when men get together, they do things like burp, fart & pee out of things just cuz they can. I digress.....


4 comments:

paul said...

LOL. Yes. You can steal the one of Dave from my blog with full permission. And the coolest part of Erik's catch is how he never comes with us and then he does, and hooks this thing in the first hour. Plus he was kicked back on the bow of the boat the whole time fishing. Too funny. You know, cause he's a pro and stuff.

Addie said...

Great fish!

Jamie said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I was so happy you found me! I can't wait to be your blogging buddy :-)

paul said...

an addendum - Erik indeed broke "the curse" - see my blog for details.