Sunday, April 27, 2008

Widget madness


I went widget crazy tonight. :) Being a photographer...I like to know what is going on with the weather...so, I added a weather widget. M is our family weather person. She loves to know what the weather is doing, what it's going to do and why. We recently bought a fabulous weather station for our home. My favorite feature is that it will tell you what the weather for the following day will be...you don't have to get online & look it up...I can just walk over to the little station & check it out! We're still trying to get the darn rain guage to work.
E was out washing off our new patio & found this little tree frog. The kids have been sick & stuck at home for about a week...so, this little guy was a bright spot. J slept most of the day & he even got up to hold him for a bit.
Ugh. I have been going through the hordes of baby boy clothes & put them on craigslist tonight. It's such a tedious job & it makes me sad. My (younger) sister is pregnant & I was hanging on to them until she found out what she is having. We are so excited that they are having a little girl. Not that it made a difference either way, but we're excited for another girl in the family. I have a baby clothes addiction...I do not know why I thought that my son had to have so many clothes. There are so many that he never wore. I thought that he would be little because the first two were so tiny (& still are).... Well, I am going to place a photo order & get to bed....

2 comments:

Jamie said...

We got my parents one of those weather systems from Costco for Christmas and my dad loves it. I keep telling him that it's a 'gateway' electronic and the next thing he'll have is a police scanner. Ha ha!

He's so proud of himself for figuring out how to get it all hooked up.

we might not be far behind. Aaron was playing with it this weekend while we were visiting and now wants to buy one for himself.

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Ya...the weather station is pretty cool...you will never see a police scanner in this house! E has been wanting one of these...
http://www.amazon.com/AeroGrow-AeroGarden-Garden-Kit-Black/dp/B000FI4O90/ref=pd_bbs_sr_11?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1209411433&sr=8-11
I'm not going for it, so far...I like our herbs outside in their little pot.... :) He is my gadget boy tho....