Friday, April 18, 2008

My desk




I totally forgot to post photos of the beautiful desk that my wonderful husband made for me. He still needs to put the drawer on, but I'm not in any hurry.... I love the little cubbys in the side. You can leave the slats in & have small cubbies, or you can take the slats out & have shelves. He made a slide out table for my Wacom tablet. SOOOO much easier than it taking up room on my desk. I can just slide it back in when I am not using it. He also made a slide out for my printer. I can't wait to post photos of his latest project. He is extending our patio. It is so close to being finished. The forms have been laid. We're just waiting for the concrete to be poured. That will happen next week. We will hold off on the next project until fall. We save the indoor projects for the rainy season. That's when we hope to have our counter tops put in. I have been dying for new counter tops since we moved in. We have some UGLY teal counter tops right now. Everything upstairs has been updated, except our ugly counter tops & kitchen cabinets. Baby steps....

1 comment:

Summer said...

Wow... nice desk. Our desk is on its last legs. Maybe we'll be putting Erik to work when he gets here!