Monday, April 21, 2008

Bubbles!




























































































M & J had fun with the bubbles that Uncle Corey & Aunt Anwa (Andrea) got J for his birthday. J likes M to make the bubbles so he can chase them. I was showing the kids the photos & J was very impressed that it looked like he was tooting a bubble. He thinks that he has a superpower now. Hysterical. Not really, but it is when you're a 4yo boy. One of the differences with my older two is that M is usually facing the camera & J is NEVER facing the camera. Drives me crazy. 80 percent of the photos of J are of his backside. Once again...I have posted WAAAAY too many photos.... I can't help it! I can't pick a favorite!

3 comments:

Addie said...

Okay, what is M's secret with the bubbles? Gabe had those same bubbles and we could hardly get any bubbles out of it! Looks like she had some big ones! I love the pics of her hair twirling around! Very cute!

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

I asked her & she said that she just "whooshes it". lol. The hair twirling photo is my fav too. :)

Anonymous said...

Sheila, having 2 boys myself, I automatically thought to myself, "It looks like he is tooting a bubble"! LOL. Just don't let J tell my 5 year old that he as a tooting bubble super power! Love all of the photos!