Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cool Dude shoes





































These are J's "cool dude shoes". He picked them out today & wants to sleep in them. We told him that it's ok to take your shoes off to sleep...you won't stop being cool. :) I wanted a few photos of him in his cool dude shoes...M was running around yelling "take some of me too!". I have TONS of photos of her in her cute boots...so, she's really not deprived. :)I will probably make a storyboard out of J's shoe photos. K was being cute & vegging on sis's stuffed cat & another of K from a few days ago. I love that you can see his little tooth. :) Oh, Summer...I posted TWO blogs for you! :) Aren't you proud of me?

3 comments:

Summer said...

Way cool shoes!!! Terrific pictures (what a surprise). Serayah's got a pair of black and hot-pink metallic low top converse... She LOVES them.

Dena said...

I adore the pic of Jase on the sidewalk. LOOOVE IT!
and Zoe also rocks the flame converse LOL!

Jamie said...

Jase is certainly looking VERY cool in those shoes :-) M looks so adorable too. It's amazing how much she looks like Erik's mom. Mrs. Nielsen was my 1-3rd grade teacher and M looks just like her!