Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More from SeamsSewNeat


































































































Thank you so much Shae & Beth! I LOVE everything! I asked Shae to make K some fun/funky wrist cuffs. They turned out great! K loves the cuffs. He plays likes to spin them on his wrist. Check it out w/ the matching diaper cover! So cute! Shae made several & they are all fun! J even has a GREEN one that he loves. Green is his favorite color. :) I have yet to get a photo with him wearing it. He slept with it on last night. So sweet! The cuffs are reversable too. She made some girlie covers & leggies for baby girl sessions. I LOVE what she came up with! She is so amazingly creative & talented! The texture in this purple cover is fabulous! I had to try it on K to see what it looks like! The kids got a kick out of seeing little brother in "gwirl unnerwear" (Jase speak). Check out the little baby leg warmers. I love nakey buns...so cute! I am a baby leg warmer junkie. K has TONS! We have wood floors, so they are great for getting around. They are also great for quick diaper changes, (yes, I usually have him diapered). Oh, can you tell that K is getting into this modeling thing? Look at him posing!

UPDATED PHOTOS: Shae & Beth made me some more beautiful covers, (they went above & beyond!)...K wasn't in the mood, so I just started grabbing covers & putting them on him. Click the photo & into the next one. Check out the cute idea Shae had to add the frog, etc. She also made them reversible! Some are girl on one side & boy on the other. I love versatility & practicality! Shae made some fire wrist cuffs to match the diaper cover. She made a big cuff for J to wear too...I would have taken photos of those, but J & M took those as soon as I got them out of the bag. They wanted to have matching cuffs, so M thanks you too Shae! I am off to bed...M had the yucky virus that's been going around...she is on the mend & now J has it. I am seriously sleep deprived. J NEVER gets sick...so, I am so surprised that he caught it. I felt like a horrible mom today. I had a session. I was only gone for an hr & a half tho. Then I felt more guilty because it was a nice relaxing session with two adorable boys, (J was home sick w/ dad & I was having fun. What kind of mom am I?!). I will spend tomorrow proofing & then let mom & grandma see the photos...then I might share a few! :)

2 comments:

Addie said...

Your little model is just adorable! I may have had some leg warmes like that when I was a kid!

Summer said...

OK... seriously the bum shot is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!