Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mother-Son Movie Night!

I am excited to be a part of this big night for moms & sons! The Melrose School will be having a movie night for Moms & Sons on Thursday from 6pm-9pm. They will be showing Alvin & the Chipmunks. I will be taking photos of moms & their boys before the movie starts. I am offering a complimentary photo & will be offering packages if you would like to purchase more photos. I donate $1 back to the school for every package ordered. The movie will be starting around 6:45. I believe that there will be pizza served for dinner. I will be set up early, so feel free to come if you would like to have your photos taken earlier. You don't have to have a child at Melrose to come. Feel free to bring your son for a fun evening! I will be taking photos & then running back home to get my 3yo so that he will get to take part in the fun too! Can't wait to see you there!

No comments: