Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's all about the Teva's






















Well, maybe not ALL about the Teva's. I luuurve K's Teva's! They were a Christmas present from Aunt Vicki & Uncle Al. The are his only shoes that actually stay on. They're pretty cool. They have velcro, so they will grow with him. Vicki sells them in her shop, Northwest Lifestyle's. I wanted to get a few shots of him in his Teva's & then I decided to put one of my many hats on him. I have a plethora of hats & tutus. :) Yes, I passed on the tutu's. I am trying to keep K & J away from the cooties, so we hid out in the studio for a bit. J fell asleep, so I had a mini session with K.

3 comments:

Addie said...

These just made me smile! He is so cute and I love chubby babies! Gabe has always been so skinny, we missed out on chubby!

Kellie Trenkle said...

what a wittle chunky monkey! i love it!

Jamie said...

These have got to be the cutest neked baby pics I've ever seen. Love it!