Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Farm Fresh






























At two different farms! This senior girl was a first for me...first in the sense that she didn't bring any changes of clothes! She did choose fabulous colors for her session tho. Her eyes, as you can see, are so striking. I don't think that she realized her beauty, or her natural-ness in front of the camera. What a great subject to work with! Her grandparents farm was fabulous too! It was great to have a change of scenery & to visit with such a nice family!

I had a great time with this family! The little guy is at such a fun age...I love the age where they aren't inhibited by the camera...they just do their thing. Little Sis is THE happiest little thing! I thought that K was an easy going baby...she has him beat! I loved their choice of colors too...mom did a great job. She is, a pro tho! She is the awesome owner of Blend & has quite a knack for clothing & fashion. Here is the link to her online site, if you aren't local & can't make it into the store. http://www.blendboutique.com/home If you are local, and you've been in, you know how fabulous her clothes are. I love shopping in there...I love the one on one experience & feeling like it's all about me. Oh, & check dads shirt...LOVE IT! Yes, you can also find that in Blend! I have bought E clothes from there & love how the shirts fit him...they are sort of tapered in a little bit, so they have some style & don't just hang....

2 comments:

mamaparlette said...

Oh, what a sweeeeet little baby! And the senior photos are great. She really does have beautiful eyes.

Summer said...

Great photos, as usual, but I LOVE the second to last senior portrait...