Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Holiday snaps

Every once & awhile, K runs to his drawer & grabs an article of clothing that he wants put on him. He tries to do it himself, but gives up & has me do it. I love his little sense of style. I want to know what determines what he wants to wear. He had his bottle in his hand & threw it to come running to me when he saw the camera at my face. He has since been weaned from the bottle & is on to big boy cups & milk. Where has my baby gone?



K thinks vacuuming is the coolest thing ever. I wish that his vacuum really worked! :) He runs for his, (hand me down toy from sis) vacuum every time I get mine out...



Here are the big kids making their after Christmas Graham cracker houses. We waited until K went to bed...he thinks that he needs to eat all food, I didn't want have the "no candy" battle.

1 comment:

heather said...

Oh, it has been too long since I have seen your babies! They are getting so big!