Saturday, December 6, 2008

Labor Day 08









Totally out of order...but I want to get photos of the kids up for grandma & others who have been asking for more photos of the kids.... We went camping with some friends over Labor Day. We sort of horned in on their annual Labor Day camping trip. We had such a great time! We were able to spend some time with our friends, Paul & Karen & their family. We hadn't seen their little girl since she was a baby. It was nice to see their princess & their two boys. They are such sweet kids! They let us play on their Green Machine...I want one! I asked E to hold my camera & he thought that he was pretty funny taking a photo of me. It was K's first time of being allowed to play in the sand...E made fun of me because I kept trying to brush him off & it was a futile effort. E was laughing when we got back to the truck, "I am so proud of you! You let him get dirty! You were twitching a bit tho". Yes, he's the third & I've finally learned that it's a ok to let them get dirty...they do wash. J spent a lot of time just hanging out in the trailer & playing his Leapster.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I was having withdrawls! I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you guys. Sniff. Terrific pics.. I love the Hood River shot of Erik and the kids, and Kale's sandy bum shot! J's hair looks darker and long, and M is just gorgeous.