Thursday, November 20, 2008

OMG!

I feel like a Superstar! So, I was visiting all of my usual blogs today & almost wet my pants!!! MY photos were on there! You have to see here! My all time favorite blogger EVER, posted about ME! I love the frankness of her posts. She is so real when it comes to celebrity info (ok...gossip, but I'm obsessed!) I visit, daily, for updates on the Caylee Anthony case. She has the most up to date information all in one spot. Then, I can decompress by reading celebrity gossip, or seeing some of her great kids/baby finds. Ok...so, I'll come down from my little cloud & go make dinner! Thank you for making my week Maman et bebe! I feel like such a dork about how she found my blog!

3 comments:

mamaparlette said...

How cool is that?! See? It pays to know how to spell! You know what I just learned tonight? High school kids are turning in essays written in text shorthand! Yikes. I'm glad she posted about you...and Sheila...you ARE a superstar!:)

keri said...

That's fantastic, Sheila! You ARE amazing! ;)

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Aw! Thanks Michelle & Keri!
Michelle, that just infuriates me that schools would allow that! Scary!