Thursday, January 10, 2008

sledding






























































































































































We went sledding! We went up the North Umpqua with a large group of friends. All of our kids are around the same age, so it makes things pretty easy. They either entertain eachother or fight with each other. Either way...they're occupied. hehe. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day. The photo of the guy catching some air cracks me up! That is our friend Perry. He loves life & loves to have fun! It was great to spend time with our friends & meet Perry's paintball buddy, Bill & his family. I love the photos of the "crashes". The guys are all little boys at heart & were having fun crashing into eachother, or trying to see who could have the best wipeout. I was so proud of all of the kids. They were all having so much fun that they would go down the hill & then truck their sleds back up the hill without complaining. Moriah & Jase are both at great ages to go up in the snow. I was so worried that the kids would be miserable. So, I'm glad that they are looking forward to our next trip up. Jase did tire out toward the end & went in the truck & took a nap. Kale enjoyed being bundled in his carseat or getting passed around. I had to include a photo of him in his little airman snow suit. I bought it a size too big & thought that he would be able to wear it for awhile. We had to cram him into it cuz he's so chubby, but it was about 4 inches too long. It was made for a long skinny baby. Not a short chubby baby. I guess that I will be buying a new suit before the next trip. Note to self: try it on first! :) I did go down the hill a few times with Moriah, but I prefer to sit back & watch the fun & take photos.

1 comment:

Addie said...

Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun!