Friday, February 27, 2009

Miss D!!!









Ok, ok...I've been getting in trouble because I'm a blog slacker.
I was asked to take photos at the Winchester Mother/Son night. My good friend, Sarah, was my assistant for the night. We had a great time. The moms & sons had a great time too! I would post pics...but I was too shy to get signed releases from anyone. The Melrose Mother/Son night is coming up, so I will post some pics from that event.... Next week is St. Pauls school carnival. I am so excited to be taking photos there! It is a Luau theme & we will have a fun set up.
My sis & the fam came over today. We got some pics of the kiddos & little sis. It had been too long since I have seen them! They were so great! They even helped me change backdrops...I think that I have some assistants in my future! Check out Big D posing! Miss D was so great through all of the outfit changes. She loves being naked & her favorite thing was nibbling on her toes. She is so sweet! If somebody walks in the room, she reaches for them, as if she's saying, "hello! hold me!". She is so charming & beautiful! I haven't finished proofing the pics yet, so I haven't gotten to big sis' pics. I am going to get the big kids outside next time...so much more fun!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Terrific pics, Sheila. I love the B&W dress shot... but I still say that you have foregone your blog in lieu of the bright lights of facebook....

Dena said...

She is seriously soo cute. Your kids look more like siblings than cousins. It is crazy.
Hope you guys are doing well. You think we would bump into each other more often than we do, you know living less than 3 miles apart and all LOL