Wednesday, October 29, 2008

KTS

Or Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome. I've been researching my eyeballs out, but my friend, Michelle, came across this site & it's been the most informative, so far. http://www.sturge-weber.org/AboutKT.aspx Check it out to learn more about the syndrome. Thank you Michelle!
I had a good visit with Jill & Miss D today. Little Miss D was very happy & snuggly today. I got my snuggles in while the boys played with her big brother. Actually, the big boys spent the entire time trying to keep K out of their things.... :) It's hard to be the little brother/cousin. I told him that he just needs to wait for Miss D to get big & help him annoy the big kids. I'll post some photos within the next week...my poor computer is being rebuilt this weekend & I can't add photos at this time. I must be patient. ;)

2 comments:

Summer said...

Thanks for the info.. I've been reading a lot about KTS, but I'll check out this website too. Give everyone hugs and kisses for us...

Jamie said...

She~ so sorry to hear about your neice! I saw the email you sent Aaron. Our prayers are with all of you!